Thursday, July 20, 2017

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Peach Bellini

Availability: This scent regularly retails at $26.50 for 14.5 oz. (411g) of product. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: In previous candle reviews I often would explain why I picked a particular scent, in terms of this I have had it a bunch of times and am surprised that I somehow didn't review it before.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - this smells really peachy with a soft watery wine-like note that I guess is the Prosecco. It's a very soft, refreshing scent.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment