Saturday, January 9, 2021

Concealer Review: L'Oreal Infallible Full Wear More Than Concealer

L'Oreal Infallible Full Wear More Than Concealer in 325 Eggshell
Availability: Due to the drugstore nature of this item I am seeing the price point range anywhere from $6 - $14 for this item (I suppose it might be on sale at some places). It is available at drugstores that carry the L'Oreal line.

Would I buy this again?: No.

What is it supposed to do?
Quoted from loreal.com:
Shape, Cover, & Contour. Full Coverage Concealer.
Be Unstoppable. Experience full-on coverage and full-face wear for up to 24 hours. New Full Wear Concealer is our highest coverage formula in our widest concealer shade range ever. L'Oréal Paris Full Wear Concealer provides full coverage with a flawless matte finish. This multi-use formula conceals imperfections while doubling as a contour/highlight product. Shape your face by going 1-2 shades deeper to contour and 1-2 shades lighter to highlighter and brighten. Our extra large applicator provides maximum coverage in one stroke to cover under-eye circles, acne scars, and discoloration. Our waterproof, non-greasy formula won't transfer, fade, or flake so your full coverage look is locked in all day. A little goes a long way! Available in 25 full coverage shades for every skin tone.

Does this come in any other shades than the one pictured above?
This comes in 25 shades, as mentioned above. 

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I'd say this is a fairly  full coverage concealer with a natural matte finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin's surface.
Vitamin E: Has antioxidant properties.

Is this scented?
This has a paint-like scent that dissipates quickly after it's applied. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
I've seen videos where people have compared this to Tarte Shape Tape and I'd have to disagree. Overall I found this to be a bit too heavy and cake-y for my personal taste and I find that Shape Tape has a more dewy, skin-like finish to it. Overall I prefer concealers with a similar coverage level, just with a more dewy, thinner formulation. 

What do I use to apply the product? 
I apply this with  my AOA Wonder Blender - Pink Teardrop.

I feel like this review is as thorough as it gets but please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment