Friday, October 16, 2020

Fragrance Review: Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne

Today I will be reviewing Jo Malone Cologne in English Pear & Freesia





Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, saksfifthavenue.com and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on jomalone.com. It retails at $75 for 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) or $145 for 3.4 fl. oz. (100 ml).
Would I buy this?: No.
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Melon, Pear
Mid Notes: Freesia, Rose
Base Notes: 
Musk, Patchouli,  Amber, Rhubarb 
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, there's a fresh floral scent that's almost a bit powdery.
Freshly applied, all I smell is a fresh floral. As this begins drying down the ^%*^%**!!!! patchouli makes an appearance and you know it's loud and proud and as far as I'm concerned as musty as Cinderella's entire step-family. It smells AMAZING, minus the patchouli overtaking it. I would be raving about it, loving it... minus the patchouli. Such a beautiful fruity floral blend with such an unfortunate uninvited guest. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 10 hours and I cannot smell it at all!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment