Saturday, September 12, 2020

August 2020 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in August :) :

1. Violet Voss Sakura Blossom Palette: This is such a beautiful palette that's so versatile - you can do super bright looks with it but you can also do really soft neutral looks with it - the shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. It's an absolute joy to play with.

2. Maya Chia Supercritical Omega-3 Chia Face Oil: I like this so much, in fact, that I photographed it twice! Lol! This oil makes my skin feel buttery smooth and hydrated, it feels really luxurious to apply, it smells wonderful, and it relieves redness and inflammation on my skin. I really enjoy using it.

3. innisfree green tea balancing skin EX: I use this as a toner and it does a great job of adding hydration back to my skin. It feels refreshing, like a thick water almost, and makes my skin silky smooth. 

4. Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Moroccan Rose: I really love how rich and hydrating this body butter is. It feels so great on the skin and makes my skin super soft. It even somewhat works on softening the soles of my feet - le gasp - you know how that's typically an issue for me. 

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills False Lashes in Domina: I low-key feel guilty mentioning Anastasia in a favorites because of all the hot water they're in - I love these lashes - they're beautiful, fluttery, flirtatious, they make my eyes look SO GOOD and they're being discontinued so... there's that.

6. Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask: I can't believe that I hadn't put this in a favorites yet! It makes my skin feel buttery smooth, is really soothing and hydrating to put onto inflamed dry or thirsty skin, smells nice, has a beautiful whipped texture... I just genuinely look forward to putting it on at night.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the Maya Chia and Youth to the People products.

No comments:

Post a Comment