Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Face Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Moira Beauty Destiny Eye & Cheek Palette in Sweet Paradise.

AvailabilityI personally purchased this palette at Nigel's Beauty Emporium in California but I am not seeing it on their website so I'd highly suggest purchasing directly from the brand at moirabeauty.com. This palette is available at $22.50. 
Would I buy this again? Yes! Absolutely!
Notes: So I was in California for vacation last year and this palette caught my eye because, as you all know by now, I LOVE color and rainbow palettes but I was trying to resist. That said, when I swatched this palette and saw it was only $22 I HAD TO HAVE IT.  I think the quality is absolutely wonderful - everything is highly pigmented, smooth, buttery, easy to blend. I am just over the moon with how fantastic this palette is and I highly recommend it! I will say that not all the shades swatch perfectly; however, in my experience the palette works perfectly when paired with any eyeshadow primer. I always wear primer and some sort of base with my eyeshadow so I can't tell you how they perform without.
Delicious is a metallic white.


Lovable is a matte, pinkish-fair flesh-tone; it's nearly identical to my skin-tone, maybe a shade lighter. 

Never Never Land is a satiny blue-based purple.
Favorite is a matte emerald green.
Bon Bon is a metallic magenta with an intense white pearl.

Cutie is a warm, matte mustard yellow.
Wonderland is a matte orange. 


Velvet is a matte red.

Care Free is a matte blue-based pinkish red.
Promised Sun is a vivid matte yellow.

Green Please is a metallic emerald green. 


Over the Moon is a metallic peachy red with golden pearl.
Mirth is a metallic red with a fuchsia pearl.
Feel Good Blue is a metallic blue.

Cool Waves is a matte navy, this one definitely needs a primer to reach its full potential but I will say it definitely performs better than it swatches .
Frenzy is a matte black. 


Darling Pink is a matte peachy pink.

Dark Paradise is a matte purple with a hint of pink.
Summer Nights is a matte chocolate brown.


Teal You Love is a metallic teal. 


Celestial is a metallic bluish silver, it is more silver than it is blue, even though looking at it in photos will tell you otherwise.
Sweetest is a metallic white with an intense gold pearl.
Luna is a metallic white with an intense pink pearl. It is my favorite of the highlighter tones.

Bliss is a metallic warm peachy pink with a gold pearl. I use this one as blush but I imagine it would be a beautiful highlight on someone with a deep skin-tone.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment