Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

You can find a look I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:






















So as you can see I created some soft, some smoky, neutral looks. I really love the quality of this palette - the color payoff is excellent, the shadows are beautiful and they blend well but it's just not at all unique to my collection. I feel like I have all these colors, albeit, maybe not all together in the same palette. But with me having all these colors, I'll be passing the palette along to a friend. As beautiful as it is, I just don't see myself reaching for it often. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment