Thursday, July 23, 2020

Lip Balm Review: LIPSMART Lip Treatment

Today's lip balm review is going to be on LIPSMART Lip Treatment

Availability: I got my sample at Cinema Secrets.  The product retails at $32 and is available online at cobigelow.com, qvc.com, and lipsmart.com
Would I buy this again?: It's great but it's so pricey! To be honest I've had balms that I liked just as much that weren't quite so pricey... so no.
Notes: When I was looking for lip balm at Cinema Secrets the girls there suggested this to me and said it was fantastic. Given that I have a whole ton of lip balm at home I wasn't particularly ready to invest so they were kind enough to give me this sample to try. I would say that the sheen and balmy feel of this last for about two hours, my lips feel soft and hydrated afterward. It has a sweet-sour scent that reminds me of Trix cereal.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided as a free sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment