Monday, July 13, 2020

ColourPop strawberry shake Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop strawberry shake Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesSo like I've said, my bestie made me absolutely love red and pink tones on my eyes so when my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday last year I asked for this.
My Milkshake is described as a very berry pink, I'd say this is a matte strawberry (like the inside of one) pink.


Whipped is described as a rosy pink with silver and pink sheen, I'd say this is a metallic warm pink with a pinkish gold pearl and silver shimmer bits. 


Woke is described as a baby pink, I'd say it's a soft, warm pink.
Paper Straw is described as a soft coral pink, I'd agree with their description again.
Take a Sip is described as a vivid hot pink with pink and gold sparkle, I'd agree with their description although I would say the sparkle leans more silver than gold.

Delish is described as a(n) icy pink, I'd say it's a metallic whitish pink.
Berry Fine is described as a bright peach with golden flip, I'd agree with their description. I absolutely LOVE this color, it's so pretty!

Daiquiri is described as a true red, I'd agree with their description again.

Shake It Up is described as a mauve-y berry,  I'd agree with their description yet again. In person this shade is a lot more mauve, I feel like it's picking up rather terracotta in my photographs.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy wife got this for me as a birthday gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment