Monday, June 15, 2020

Lash Primer Review: LASHFOOD Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer

Alright folksickles...
Today I will be reviewing the LASHFOOD Conditioning Collagen Lash Primer


Sans Mascara:


With Mascara (sans primer):


With Primer:


Primer + Mascara:

Availability: This can be purchased at ulta.com, sephora.com, jcpenny.com, bluemercury.com, and macys.com along with their respective physical store locations as well as lashfood.com and dermstore.com. The retail pricing is $20 for a standard size ( .27 oz.).
Would I buy this?: I'm not entirely sure, although I might.
Notes: Let's go over what this primer is supposed to do and what it actually does. According to sephora.com: This ultra-rich Lash Primer contains lash extending and thickening microfibers to instantly stretch and sculpt lashes, collagen to plump lashes and boost volume, and a Nano-Peptide Complex to nourish lashes and promote long-term lash vitality and strength. The large, soft wand flawlessly combs and separates lashes and simultaneously improves the look of natural lashes with each stroke.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this primer gives my lashes volume and thickens them without being super chunky or particularly clumpy... I think it's pretty nice if you're looking for volume and, as you see, the lashes still look fairly soft and natural. Now, I (unfortunately) didn't take before and after pics of having this used this long-term but I did find that it helped with both the health of my lashes in terms of both thickness and length so if the actual growth serum is out of your price range I'd recommend giving this a try, 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment