Sunday, November 22, 2020

Mask Review: que bella pore minimizing facial mud mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the que bella pore minimizing facial mud mask


AvailabilityThis is available as a 6-pack for $10 at target.com or at $1.99 for one at quebellabeauty.com.

Would I buy this? Probably not.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to quebellabeauty.com:
If your pores are feeling larger than life, or they just need a deep cleanse, you can reach for the Pore Minimizing Mud Mask from Que Bella to guide you along the way to smooth and refreshed skin! You can use this mask all over your face, or just target problem areas. Whichever method you choose, camphor, peppermint oil, or the blend of Iris, Zinc and Vitamin A all work to balance your skin, giving it a cleanse you can count on! Containing some of favorite blemish busting ingredients such as, kaolin and bentonite, the mask helps to absorb excess oils making it perfect for oily and blemish-prone skin. Once removed your skin will fresh cleansed, fresh and pores will appear visibly reduced.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Witch Hazel Water: Has astringent, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
Vitamin E: Has anti-oxidant properties.

What is the texture like?
This has a gel texture that dries to become a peel-off mask. 

Is this scented?
I never fully explained the scent and since I no longer own this mask I cannot tell you what it smells like as I really can't remember.

What has my experience with the product been like?
This mask made my skin feel super smooth after removing it but I don't find that it does much else.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was given to me as a Christmas gift last year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment