Sunday, September 13, 2020

August 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.
1. m-61 PowerSpot Clear: Mine completely ran out again and I needed to restock because I'm not trying to have it with this mask-ne.

2.  Sephora Haul: Sephora was having some sort of sale in the middle of August so...  Alas:
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Smoothing Shampoo
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Smoothing Conditioner
They got me with the samples, they just smell SO GOOD and I was SHOOK that the scent lingers in the hair all day.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Dreamy x2
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Eleganza
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Domina x2

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment