Tuesday, August 3, 2021

July 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, only buying essentials.  

1. Seche Vite dry fast top coat: I ran out of my topcoat and haven't used this in a hot minute so I decided to purchase it and see if I still liked it like I used to,. 

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in 15 Front Runner: Given that I have recently run out of MAC Bare Study Pro Longwear Paint Pot and am near running out of Laura Mercier Rose Gold Caviar Stick Eye Color in addition to the fact that I use my nude eyeshadow bases more than any other color I decided to go out and find what they had at the drugstore where it was surprisingly difficult to find a pinkish nude champagne shade but alas this is the closest I was able to get. It's still more yellowish than I wanted but it'll work. 

3. KISS ME Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner Super Keep in 01 Jet Black: It was time for me to purchase a new eyeliner and I was at my local Teso Life so I figured why not try something new - I remember seeing these at Asian supermarkets/beauty stores in the past and meaning to try them and then they'd escape my mind so I just grasped my opportunity. I figured for $11 I might as well. 

3.Duo Brush On Striplash Adhesive in Clear x2: It was also time for me to repurchase my lash glue and since this was on a buy one, get one 50% off I decided to just buy two because I figured I'll need to replace it at some point anyway. 

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above \.

No comments:

Post a Comment