Friday, July 30, 2021

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette Review

Behold the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure
Notes: I feel like I'm slightly disappointed in the palette from the standpoint that it's visually very red but performs more like a neutral palette as its name would suggest.
Without further ado, swatchfest!
Hot Spot is described as an ivory matte, I'd agree with their description. 
Caution is described as an soft neutral beige matte, I'd say it's a matte warm beige.
Bang Bang is described as a shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle, I'd say that description is spot-on. This would make a beautiful blush or even a highlight for someone with a deeper skin-tone.
Feelz is described as a soft dusty rose matte, I'd say it's a warm soft mauve matte.
Juicy is described as a soft warm peach, I'd say it's a warm, matte peachy coral.
Turn On is described as an pale metallic rose shimmer, I'd say it's a  champagne-y shimmery pink rose.
Ambitious is described as an metallic rose copper, I'd agree with their description.
Bing is described as a deep mauve matte, I'd say it's a very muted dusty cherry red. 
Devilish is described as a reddish plum matte, I'd say it's a matte merlot.
Young Love is described as a metallic cranberry, I'd agree with their description
Drunk Dial is described as a deep metallic burgundy, I'd say it's a blackish base with a red pearl.
Privacy is described as a deep brownish-plum matte, I'd agree with their description and add that this leans warm

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment