Sunday, July 25, 2021

Fragrance Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette

 Today I will be reviewing Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette

Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, and ulta.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on marcjacobsfragrances.com. It retails at $30 for 0.33 fl. oz. (10 mL), $49 for .67 fl. oz. (20mL), $86 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 mL), $112 for 3.4. fl. oz. (100mL), or at $150 for 6.8 fl. oz. (201 mL). 
Would I buy this?: Probably not. 
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Violet Leaf, Blood Grapefruit, Strawberry
Mid Notes: Violet, Gardenia, Jasmine
Base Notes: Musk, White Woods, Vanilla
Smelling it straight out of the bottle, I get a hint of the strawberry wrapped in the florals.
Freshly applied, the floral strawberry jumps at me right away. As the scent dries down the florals start to make an appearance, I feel like the gardenia just takes over everything here as its the most prominent note I smell. Personally I wish that I could sense more of the violet here. It smells very clean despite being floral, and I believe that's due to the gardenia being so strong here. Kind of gives me freshly showered with floral body wash vibes.
In terms of wear, I had this on for just around 9.5 hours and I can't smell it at all.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment