Saturday, June 12, 2021

Milani Gilded Jade Palette Review

 Behold the Milani Gilded Jade Palette

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Probably not. 
Notes: Given my liking for the other Milani Gilded palettes I've tried in the past I was so excited for this, especially because green is one of my favorite colors but alas I feel the palette is a tad bit... dry, as in the shadows look sort of flat in a dry, unflattering way. I'll have to play with it a few more times before making any definitive decisions as to whether I want to hold onto it.
Without further ado, swatchfest!
Aura is a metallic champagne base with a golden, ever-so-slightly chartreuse pearl. 
Grounded is a matte muted mustard greenish-brown. 
Try Me is a soft metallic chartreuse.
Mint Julep is a sheer greenish mint.
The Envy Of is a soft metallic white greenish gold. 
Gilded is a metallic gold. 
Lagoon is a deep blackened forest green with teal-blue glitter flecks.
Amber Glow is a rich metallic amber gold. 
Edible is a matte reddish brown.
That's Deep is  a matte cool-toned forest green. 
Jaded is  a satiny cool-toned Kelly green.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerMy wife gave me this for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment