Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Moisturizer Review: Holika Holika Aloe Soothing Gel

 Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for Holika Holika Aloe Soothing Gel

Availability: This product retails at $4 for 1.8 fl. oz. or $9 for 8.4 fl. oz. (the size shown here) at ulta.com and their physical store locations. This can also be purchase at yesstyle.com

Would I buy this?: Possibly, probably. 

What is this product designed to address?
According to yesstyle.com this is what the product is and what it does:
            

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract: Has anti-oxidant properties.
Centella Asiatica Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties, helps with wound-healing and collagen production.
Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract: Has cell-regenerating and anti-oxidant properties.
Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract: Contains vitamins A, B,  and C; has anti-oxidant and hydrating properties.

What is the texture like?
I'd describe the texture as gel that turns watery as its rubbed in. 

Is it scented?
This has a soft fresh cucumber scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I'll be honest that I really love the lightweight, quick-absorbing texture of this. It makes the skin feel hydrated and silky without being heavy at all. It being a gel makes it refreshing but obviously even more so if you do refrigerate it. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth while also helping calm any irritation I've got going on. I also like using this on sunburns or otherwise inflamed or irritated skin as it's really cooling and soothing. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment