Thursday, April 22, 2021

lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Black Kajal Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Kajal Eyeliner in Black

I have this on as my shadow base, on the upper lash-line, and on the waterline
AvailabilityThis is exclusive to bluemercury.com and its physical store locations. It retails at $22 for 0.35g (0.01 oz.) of product.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: This is described as a high-impact black. I'd say that this is a matte black. This is waterproof and designed to be safe for the waterline. It glides on very easily. Overall I think it's a good product but the pricing is steep for an eyeliner. It does stay put very nicely on my waterline unless my eyes are super watery that day.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment