Monday, April 19, 2021

Fragrance Review: Etude House Belle Dress Pretty Look Shower Cologne

Today I will be reviewing  Etude House Belle Dress Shower Cologne in Pretty Look

Availability: This retails at $8.50 - $15 on various e-retailors.
Would I buy this again?: I'm not sure.
NotesSmelling it straight out of the bottle, this smells just like Love Spell from Victoria's Secret to me.
Freshly applied, I am still getting that Love Spell scent. As this dries down it... still smells like Love Spell. I can only assume that maybe the people at Etude House wanted this to perhaps be a dupe for Love Spell that was more available for the Korean market.
In terms of wear, I had this on for about 13 hours and I couldn't really smell it anymore at all. That said I'd catch whiffs of this throughout the day and it was very pleasant.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment