Friday, February 26, 2021

Nail Product Review: ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat

ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat




Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $4 - $12. 
Would I buy this again?: Possibly. 
Notes: Frankly I let my nails dry for about 30 minutes before doing anything when I paint my nails and make no exceptions for something that claims to be quick-drying. I feel like this does help the surface of the nails FEEL drier to the touch but if you're not careful and do something too hand-involved without giving this at least an hour to FULLY set (I'm talking like, you're playing with slime or knitting, crocheting, unpacking boxes) the under-layers of the nail polish can still move around.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment