Thursday, February 25, 2021

Nail Product Review: ORLY Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the ORLY Bonder Rubberized Basecoat



Availability: You can purchase this at any drugstore that sells ORLY nail products - the pricing varies but on average this goes for $4-$13. 
Would I buy this again?: Possibly.
Notes: So given that I frequently work with cardboard I notice that my nails peel which causes my my nail polish to peel and otherwise have poor wear time. That said, I've been taking prenatal and hair vitamins lately which have really helped with the integrity of my nails and have helped them grow stronger but I still needed something to help my nail polish stay on. Now I don't find the two week claim to be true but I have noticed better longevity of my nail polishes when using this product. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment