Sunday, February 28, 2021

Nail Polish Review: ORLY Crawford's Wine Nail Lacquer

Nail polish: ORLY Nail Lacquer in Crawford's Wine


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have ORLY In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat on.:
Availability: This can be purchased at any drugstore that carries ORLY nail products; the price varies but it ranges from about $9.50- $9.75.
Would I buy this again?: Yes! 

Notes: ORLY describes this as a deep red shimmer. I'd describe this as a GORGEOUS metallic cherry red; very vintage looking. I absolutely adore this nail polish, it's such a lovely vintage red and I don't even usually like red polish but I find myself reaching for this ALL. THE. TIME. I think it would look amazing on anyone and I highly suggest looking into it if you want a metallic red. It goes on easily, is opaque, and wears well too. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment