Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Makeup Geek Sugar Rush Pigment Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a fun, colorful look.
Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow  with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.
As a base for my eyeshadow I applied NARS Hollywoodland Velvet Shadow Stick and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.
For the crease I applied Colourpop Dynamite along with Colourpop Ooo with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.
For the lid  I applied Colourpop Floaties on the inner and outer corners of my eye and Makeup Geek Sugar Rush Duochrome Pigment in the center using my Crown Pro C510 brush that I wet using the Physician's Formula Rose All Stay Setting Spray.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Inglot 353M  and Makeup Geek Sugar Rush Duochrome Pigment over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively.
For the lower lash line, I applied Colourpop Hotel using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 
For lashes I used  Anastasia Beverly Hills False Lashes in Domina along with the Lash Star Beauty Visionary Eyelash Adhesive.
Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, NARS, and Hourglass products were provided for testing purposes.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment