Thursday, March 4, 2021

Mask Review: Fourth Ray Beauty Avocado superfood nourishing Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Fourth Ray Beauty Avocado superfood nourishing Mask





Availability: This retails at $16 for 1.7 oz. (50g) and is exclusive to colourpop.com and fourthraybeauty.com.

Would I buy this? Possibly.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to fourthraybeauty.com:
Grab life by the hass! Avocado Superfood Nourishing Mask is uniquely designed to give your skin a healthy boost. Power-packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for an overall healthy-looking complexion. Infused with good for you greens: Avocado, Matcha, and Kale - all known to nourish, soften, and replenish skin.

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Once again, according to fourthraybeauty.com:
Avocado Oil: is known to [be[ rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
Kale: is loaded with antioxidants including Vitamins A and C.
Matcha: known to replenish skin with vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients.

What is the texture like?
This has a soft clay feel. 

Is this scented?
This has a grassy "green" scent which I can only assume is some blend of mostly the kale with a hint of matcha.

What has my experience with the product been like?
This mask is really interesting in that it really feels like a soft clay on the skin but because of its ingredients it leaves my skin very soft and smooth after I rinse it off. I like it alright but personally I feel that, because I use so many oils and moisturizers in my regular routine, I need masks that focus more on clearing out the pores versus hydrating the skin further. This is a really nice mask for those that need the clearing benefits of a clay mask that have dryness or sensitivity issues that won't allow them to use a purifying mask that's designed for oily skin, that tends to make the skin feel tight as it dries. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment