Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Mascara Review: Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara

Alright folksickles...
Today I will be reviewing the Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara


Sans Mascara:


With Mascara:

Availability: This is available at bluemercury.com, macys.com, sephora.com, spacenk.com, jcpenney.com, bloomindales.com, nordstrom.com as well as their physical store locations along with hourglasscosmetics.com. It retails at $15 for a mini (0.19 oz.) or $29 for 0.33 oz. 
Would I buy this?: No. 
Notes: This mascara comes in just the black.
Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. According to sephora.com: An all-in-one mascara that delivers a look of endless length, intense volume, and sky-high lift for extreme, dramatic lashes.
Alright so I'm sure you can see from the photographs that this mascara certainly does give my lashes volume and fullness. I wish that it would have lengthened them significantly enough where it rivals the look of very natural falsies (so, a hint more, because it does lengthen, as you see). I didn't have any issues with this mascara flaking or smudging. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I received this for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment