Sunday, January 24, 2021

Makeup Geek Stormy Mini Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Makeup Geek Stormy Mini Palette.

AvailabilityThis is no longer being sold.
Would I buy this again? I'm unsure.
NotesI've been low-key checking Makeup Geek out for AGES and they've been on my wish list for ages too, I decided to finally give in and give them a try. I am very happy with the quality of these shadows - they're all highly pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend.

Bedrock is described as a soft warm grey, I'd say it's a matte a grayish taupe



Corrupt is described as a intense black, I'd say this is a very smooth, intensely pigmented matte black - I'm impressed as getting something this smooth and pigmented seems to be an issue for a lot of brands. 



Medieval is described as a cool, bright teal with deep blue undertones, I'd say it's a metallic bluish teal with silver micro-glitter.

Tenacious is described as a radiant, sky blue, I'd say it's a vivid matte turquoise shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment