Saturday, January 2, 2021

December 2020 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in December :) To be honest I've been testing so many products this past month that nothing comes to mind as a certain favorite other than these few products:
1. Trader Joe's Oatmeal & Honey Pure Vegetable Soap: I've mentioned my eczema on and off on this blog and this year it attacked my knuckles to the point of drawing blood - this soap honestly brought my skin back to normal. Granted, it took several weeks but I notice that when I'm washing my hands when my eczema is active on them typical hand soaps tend to be extremely stripping and drying whereas this leaves my skin feeling super soft and replenished. It also foams up quite nicely. 

2. Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid: I love this scrub so much! It remains fairly scrubby even with water added and I love that it's a combination of physical and chemical exfoliants. It smells absolutely delicious, like really good fresh strawberries and leaves my skin feeling like a baby's bottom. It has somewhat of a hefty price tag but given how far a tiny bit of it goes I find that it's genuinely worth the money. It also provides a nice radiance to my skin and isn't irritating at all. 

3. papa recipe Bombee Honey Mask: I haven't had this mask in so long and now that I've used it I remember why I used to love it so much. This smells incredible and leaves my skin as soft as a baby's behind. Like the above product, this is gentle on the skin and gives the skin a nice glow.

4. goodal sheet masks (no particular type): This brand is new to me but I've tried several of their sheet masks and really like their quality. The provide a really nice, hydrating, refreshing serum infusion that absorbs well into the skin and feels nice to wear. They leave my skin feeling really silky too.


Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment