Sunday, January 3, 2021

December 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.

1. Sheet Masks Galore: I purchased these intending them to be gifts for others but I needed to spend extra to get free shipping so I figured I'd get a set for myself as well
innisfree Green Holidays Jeju Root Energy Mask Set - this set features:
Carrot
Beet 
Potato
Burdock
Kohlrabi
Lotus Root
Ginger 
Yam
innisfree also sent me the following goodies as free gifts:
Youth-enriched Cream with Orchid (and a smaller sample)

2.  ColourPop Haul: Oh did we venture back into the danger zone with this one
My wife also gave me the Mulan Palette for Christmas

3. Violet Voss mini Haul: These two palettes were on BOGO and you know I love Violet Voss so I just had to!

4. NARS Extreme Effects Palette: When this palette went on sale and I saw the colors in it, I feel like my best friend spoke to my soul (even though I didn't consult with him) and said to get it. It's so beautiful and the colors are so buttery smooth that I just couldn't resist.

5. Random palettes my wife gave me for Christmas: I mean what can I say, I feel very loved

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the innisfree samples and Christmas gifts mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment