Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Chaos Makeup June Bug Multichrome Review

 Today I bring to you the Chaos Makeup Multichrome in June Bug



The top is the pressed version and the bottom is the loose. I used lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is swatched wet. I tried to rotate my hand so you'd get a better idea of the light play on the shadow.  



AvailabilityThis can be purchased at chaosmakeup.com for $16-$26 for the pressed and at $26 for the loose. Unfortunately they don't list the amount of product you get and I'm assuming for both it's not a lot. 
Would I buy this again? Unsure - they're very pretty and unique but I feel like they're very pricey for what they are.
NotesThis shade is described as a shifts green-gold-orange-blue. Both the loose and pressed are identical in color, although the pressed is more intense... I'd guess due to it having been pressed down. I'd say this is a green base tone with a golden-copper shift. I don't really get the blue in here. They've got a nice, smooth texture, are pigmented, and easy to blend.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment