Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Chaos Makeup June Bug Multichrome Look

Hey folks, today I bring you what turned out to be a very autumnal-looking look.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Bitter Lace Beauty Beauty Highlighter in Poor Unfortunate Souls using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAC Bare Study Pro Longwear Paint Pot and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Urban Decay Swarm and Sweet along with Urban Decay Sting with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid I applied June Bug Pressed wet using the innisfree nourishing mist with canola honey and  my  Crown Pro C510 brush.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Urban Decay Flyby using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively.



For the lower lash line, I applied Urban Decay Amber and blended it out with Urban Decay Honey using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used  Colourpop Falsies Faux-M-G Lashes in Mami along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
For lips, I applied the LIPSMART Lip Treatment (not pictured) and topped it off with Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color in Teacher's Pet.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, LIPSMART, and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment