Monday, November 30, 2020

Lip Gloss Review: Saint Jane Alchemy Luxury Lip Shine

Saint Jane Luxury Lip Shine in Alchemy







Availability: This is available at credobeauty.com, spacenk.com and neimanmarcus.com along with their physical store locations along with saintjanebeauty.com. The retail pricing is $28 for 0.15 oz. (4.5 mL).
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: This is described as a brandy rose with shimmer. I'd say it's a sheer rose gold with pink and silver glitter in it. This is a beautiful color and the texture is very smooth without any stickiness or tackiness- it smells kind of off to me, like it's got a plastic-y scent that indicates to me that it isn't fresh. Which honestly is a shame because this gloss is so pretty and who doesn't need a dose of calm every now and again?

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment