Monday, November 23, 2020

Wax Melt Review: Scentsy Pretty in Plaid Scentsy Bar

Hi folks so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Wax: Scentsy Bar in Pretty in Plaid
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?:I have mixed feelings.
Notes: This is the scent description from scentsy.com: Woody juniper berries jive with minty-fresh wintergreen, festive Douglas fir and bright, tart cranberries.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the wax cold - this wax has that very quintessential Christmas tree + house at Christmas scent where, the Christmas tree scent is the most prominent thing here but it has a hint of sweetness from the cranberry. 
As the wax warms, the scent intensifies, but doesn't change. 
I find this wax melts very well; it has a throw that smells up my candle nook area but it doesn't really scent my entire room. 
My issue with Scentsy is that, although you can make purchases directly from their website, they are an MLM and I personally find that kind of business model rather shitty. I have nothing against the actual product though, the wax melts are really nice and smell really good but just... gah. Hence my mixed feelings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was a Christmas gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment