Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Wax Melt Review: Scentsy Blue Grotto Scentsy Bar

Hi folks so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Wax: Scentsy Bar in Blue Groto
Availability: This is available at both scentsy.com and incandescentwaxmelts.com where it retails at $6 for 2.6 oz. (74g). 
Would I buy this again?:I have mixed feelings.
Notes: This is the scent description from scentsy.com: Run away with fresh tropical notes, sweet citrus and lush botanicals.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the wax cold - it smells citrusy and sweet with just a hint of florals. My friend said she got this for me because I'm a mermaid and she felt like it fit me and I agree. It's got this watery note to it that's really fresh and nice. 
As the wax warms, the scent intensifies, but doesn't change. 
I find this wax melts very well; it has a throw that smells up my candle nook area but it doesn't really scent my entire room. 
My issue with Scentsy is that, although you can make purchases directly from their website, they are an MLM and I personally find that kind of business model rather shitty. I have nothing against the actual product though, the wax melts are really nice and smell really good but just... gah. Hence my mixed feelings.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was a Christmas gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment