Friday, November 27, 2020

Toner Review: innisfree green tea balancing skin EX

innisfree green tea balancing skin EX





AvailabilityIt appears that this has been discontinued and replaced with the hydrating toner. 

Would I buy this?: Possibly. 

Notes: This is essentially a hydrating toner product. Many Korean brand toners are meant to replenish the skin post-cleanse, and thus have a more serum-like texture, rather than watery texture the way US brands do. 

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Green Tea Leaf ExtractAntimicrobial, Antioxidant, Astringent, Emollient, Humectant, Skin Conditioning, Skin Protecting, Tonic, UV Absorber

What is the texture like?
This has a  pretty watery serum feeling. 

Is this scented?
This has a strong green tea scent, it's just like fresh-brewed green tea in terms of the tea notes here being strong, it's neither sweet nor grassy.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Honestly this feels hydrating and refreshing when applied.  It makes my skin feel super silky.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment