Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Toner Review: Fourth Ray Beauty Waterfall Gentle Tonic

Fourth Ray Beauty Waterfall Gentle Tonic




AvailabilityThis product retails at $14 for 4.1 fl. oz. (122.75 mL)  can be purchased at ulta.com with its physical store locations as well as at fourthraybeauty.com or colourpop.com.

Would I buy this again?: Possibly. 

Notes: 
According to fourthraybeauty.com:
an alcohol-free, gentle toner that quenches thirsty skin with hyaluronic acid and cucumber water. infused with willow bark to provide mild skin renewing properties, this multi-benefit formula sweeps away impurities, leaving you with a soft, clear complexion.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
According to fourthraybeauty.com:
Hyaluronic Acid: known to deeply quench skin with vital hydration by attracting and binding water within the skin surface.
Cucumber Water: supports healthy, hydrated skin
Willow Bark: is known for its exfoliating and conditioning properties which help promote a clearer complexion. 

What is the texture like?
This feels pretty watery, hydrating and is refreshing when applied. 

Is this scented?
This has a cucumber-y scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Honestly this feels hydrating and refreshing when sprayed on (the bottle here is empty because I transferred the toner to a spray bottle). I'm genuinely unsure if this has any long-term benefits as I don't see a difference in my skin, but it sure does feel nice when I apply it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment