Monday, November 2, 2020

October 2020 Favorites

 Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in October :) :

1. LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel: I genuinely look forward to using this in my shower routine because it smells so delicious! If you like sweet rose scents this would probably be up your alley. It also foams up beautifully.

2. Tocca Gia Ea de Parfum: I've been using this perfume daily and it just smells absolutely delicious. Another scent that I would suggest if you like sweet floral fragrances. It smells like spring, summertime, and a fresh blooming garden all rolled into one. I love it.

3. ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Maui Wowie: You know I've raved about these lip crayons before but I like this one in particular because its color is so pretty! It's this gorgeous pinkish red kind of coral shade that brightens up my complexion but isn't over the top because the product is sheer. I think it's fantastic. 

4. ColourPop strawberry shake Pressed Powder Palette: Ok so what makes this palette special, even more than the fact that I just LOVE it and the looks I was able to create with it. Which, let me just go off on that tangent for a bit, it's a palette that looks bright pink, intense, and crazy at first glance but is actually very versatile and allows you to create looks that are soft and romantic or bright and intense. Anyway, back to the original train of thought, my bestie convinced me last year to start wearing pink eyeshadow on a far more regular basis. Sure I'd wear it here and there and usually went for "safe" soft pinks, dusty roses, mauves but to go for bright pinks and reds - I thought they'd make my eyes look bloodshot when in reality they bring out the slight hint of hazel I've got going on. I LOVE them and I don't think I'd have gone the pink route if it wasn't for him. And then, as well, my wifey got me this palette which also makes it very special to me. So it's due to their collaboration that I have this and that I am enjoying it very much.

5. innisfree moisturizing cleansing foam with olive: This cleanser is so bomb because it does a fantastic job of cleansing my face, removing makeup residue and impurities while being incredibly gentle. This leaves my skin feeling soothed, soft, and supple. In addition, you hardly need any product for this to provide a rich, thick, moisturizing foam. It has a nice olive-y floral scent as well. Overall I'm really enjoying using this. 

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the ColourPop strawberry shake Palette and innisfree products - both were gifts from my lovely wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment