Saturday, November 14, 2020

Milani Gilded Noir Palette Review

Behold the Milani Gilded Noir Palette

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes: I see mixed reviews on this palette and even my wife, who gave it to me, said that she wasn't a fan of the textures here but I personally found the shadows to be very buttery and pigmented. 
Without further ado, swatchfest!
Bubbly is a pearly off-white with white micro-glitter specks. 
Entitled is a very faint matte nude-y beige.

Rococo is a bright metallic yellow gold.
After Party is a metallic copper with a silver pearl and white micro-glitter specks.

Don't Ask is a metallic pewter. 

Solid Gold is a metallic antiqued gold. 

Twisted is a shimmery black with a green pearl.

Gilded Noir is a satin black base with gold, silver, and copper micro-glitter. 

Why Not? is a satin black with a silver pearl and silver micro-glitter flecks.

Gasp is a satin black with an intense blue pearl and blue micro-glitter specks. 
Posh is a dark, blackened metallic plum.
No Pictures is a shimmery red with a pinkish red pearl.

Dripping is a reddish brown with an intense teal duo-chrome pearl.

Fuzzy is a heavily blackened base with a plummy purple pearl
Lust is a matte dark chocolate brown.
Dark Side is a matte charcoal black.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerMy wife gave me this as a Christmas present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment