Sunday, November 15, 2020

Milani Gilded Noir Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a smoky look with a hint of color.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Entitled along with Lust with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Why Not? wet using the innisfree nourishing mist with canola honey and  my  Crown Pro C510 brushI also applied Gasp to the outer corner using the same brush to create dimension and depth.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Bubbly using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively



For the lower lash line, I applied Don't Ask using my Bubbi Detail brush. I'm sorry I forgot to photograph this step.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used  Colourpop Falsies Faux-M-G Lashes in Bae along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, Hourglass, Clinique, and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. The palette was a Christmas gift from my wife. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment