Thursday, November 5, 2020

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Urban Decay Naked 2

 Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now (when I can get to it)! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created some soft,  smoky, neutral looks here. This is a palette that I'll be passing along because, while the colors here are pretty, I find that there's not a lot of texture variation - they're mostly super metallic, making it difficult to create good shadowing and definition as far as the crease is concerned. I have palettes with similar shades that I can reach for and honestly I hardly reach for this palette anymore so... I'd rather give it to someone who'd appreciate it more than I do.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment