Friday, November 20, 2020

Lipstick Review: Trish McEvoy Blackberry Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Balm

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Lip and Cheek Balm in Blackberry




Availability: This retails at $33 and is available at neimanmarcus.com, bluemercury.com, macys.com, neimanmarcus.com, bloomingdales.com, saksfithavenue.com, and nordstrom.com as well as their physical store locations along with trishmcevoy.com. 
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: Frankly while, as you see, this is labeled "blackberry" that doesn't seem right given how light and nude this color is. I genuinely believe this is a misprint as as I've sold the Blackberry shade in the past and it was plummy, I am unsure what shade this is actually supposed to be. I'd describe the shade as being a nude beige-y brown. This goes on semi-opaque with a balmy  shine; it feels hydrating on the lips.  It doesn't have a prominent scent or taste. It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed.  

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment