Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Lipstick Review: Bobbi Brown Trailblazer Luxe Shine Intense Lipstick

Bobbi Brown Luxe Shine Intense Lipstick in  Trailblazer






Availability: This is available at jcpenny.com, bluemercury.com, macys.com, neimanmarcus.com, bloomingdales.com, and nordstrom.com as well as their physical store locations along with bobbibrowncosmetics.com. It retails at $38 for 3.8g (0.13 oz.). 
Would I buy this? It's so pricey but I do like the color.
Notes: This is described as a neutral rose brown. I'd agree with that description. This goes on opaque with a balmy high shine; it feels hydrating on the lips. I really love this particular shade, it's neutral enough where it works with any look but it's rosy enough to add color to your face. It doesn't really have a discernible scent. It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed.  

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment