Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Candle Review: NEST Holiday

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 

Candle: NEST Holiday
Availability:  This can be purchased at $18 for a 2 oz. votive,  $46 for a 8.1 oz.  candle, or at $74 for a 21.1 oz. 3-wick and can be purchased at bluemercury.com, bloomingdales.com, macys.com, bergdorfgoodman.com and nordstrom.com along with their physical store locations - these are in the process of being pulled off the shelves because they are from holiday, so if you'd like one now's your last chance until late October. Unfortunately it doesn't look like they're being discounted in any way. 
Would I buy this?: I want to say yes but it's so pricey!
Notes: The scent description pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine and clove combine with cinnamon, vanilla and amber they say. Smelling cold I'd say it smells like pine and spices. There is something here that deeply reminds me of the scents of my friends' homes in Puerto Rico during the holidays and gives me such warm nostalgia for the time I spent with them during 3 Kings' Day in 2015 and Thanksgiving 2016.

As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, but doesn't change. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment