Saturday, October 24, 2020

Tinted Moisturizer Review: ColourPop Pretty Fresh hyaluronic tinted moisturizer

Today's review is for the ColourPop Pretty Fresh hyaluronic tinted moisturizer in Fair 1N








AvailabilityThis retails at $14 for 43 mL (1.45 fl. oz.) and is exclusive to colourpop.com.

Would I buy this again? Probably not.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Let's quote from colourpop.com, shall we?
a hydrating, oil-free tinted moisturizer with lightweight coverage that evens skin tone and leaves your skin looking fresh and healthy. formulated with hyaluronic acid (aka ha) and coconut water to support skin hydration without adding oil, this tinted moisturizer works for all skin types and makeup styles - just customize your routine to create your own look!

Does this come in any other shade than the one pictured above?
This comes in 24 shades.

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I would say this has a light to medium, very buildable coverage with a  glow-y finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
According to colourpop.com:
HYALURONIC ACID known to hydrate and support healthy looking skin.
COCONUT WATER known to support hydration and skin softness.

Is this scented?
This doesn't really have much of a scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Pros:
-Consistency is really smooth, easy to blend and apply
-Lightweight
- Wears well all day
- Natural finish looks like skin, not makeup 
Cons:
- could be a bit higher coverage
I've been using this as my "day off" makeup because I like to have a bit of a tint on, something that gives me decent enough coverage, especially paired with a concealer, that I'd feel confident wearing it out to work or special occasions, and it looks like just nicely polished skin!

What do I use to apply the product?
I apply this with  my fingers.

I feel as though this review is pretty thorough but please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment