Friday, October 2, 2020

September 2020 Favorites

 Hey folksickles,

I had SO MANY favorites in August that, to be honest, I haven't tried any new products this past month to rave about - so I'll talk about some shows I discovered and really enjoyed instead.


1. The Witcher: Ok so as you can see from the above poster ya girl was late to the party. Alas if you enjoy magic, historical-fiction or fantasy type shows (i.e.: Lord of the Rings, The Last Kingdom, Game of Thrones) this is one I HIGHLY suggest you check out. The storyline is action-packed, the characters are interesting and super dynamic, the pacing is great, it's well-written. Like, I cannot wait for season 2 and I cannot wait to get my hands on the books. 

2. The God of High School: Another shows with wonderfully dynamic characters and great backstory. This is one I would suggest if you like game-type shows for instance Yu-Gi-Oh or Dragonball Z, it's got that charm that late 90s and early 2000s animes had where you have the characters acting super dorky and then being serious AF with animation to match. The plot twists in the show are intense and take you on a wild ride that's super enjoyable. This is another show that, while this one just ended, I cannot wait for more seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment