Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Lip Balm Review: ColourPop Gimme A Slice Set

ColourPop Gimme A Slice Set


Availability: You can purchase A Go Go for $8; it appears as though Chimichanga appears to have been discontinued. This set is discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: I absolutely LOVE these lip crayons and use them as a tinted balm, mostly underneath my lipstick, but sometimes on their own. They are super silky and make my lips feel intensely hydrated but they don't affect the wear of my lipstick, which I appreciate. They allegedly have a passionfruit scent which I sort of get, but it's a weird musky passionfruit, I don't hate it but I certainly don't love it, I wish it smelled more like actual passionfruit

Chimichanga is described as a sheer strawberry red. I'd agree with that description.

A Go Go is described as a sheer rosy pink. I'd once again agree with their description. This is a pretty shade to throw on for any occasion and I think would look great on any skin-tone.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment