Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fragrance Review: Tocca Florence

Today I will be reviewing Tocca Florence Eau de Parfum




Availability: This is available on sephora.com, macys.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, birchbox.com and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations. You can also purchase it on tocca.com. It retails at $76 for 1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml), $45 for 0.68 fl. oz. (20 ml), or $27 for 0.33 fl. oz. (10 ml)
Would I buy this?: I want to say yes, I really like it.
NotesTo quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Grapefruit Leaf, Bergamot, Pear, Apple
Mid Notes: Violet Leaf, Iris, Gardenia, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes: Musk, White Woods

Smelling it straight out of the bottle, there's a super floral scent.
Freshly applied, this smells like a creamy white floral bouquet and as it dries down I can really pick up on the jasmine especially. It smells like a garden during the springtime - being so heavily floral yet also fresh. 
In terms of wear, I had this on for just under 10 hours and I get a faint whiff of it but nothing to write home about.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment