Friday, October 23, 2020

Foundation Review: ColourPop no filter stix

Today's review is for the ColourPop no filter stix in Fair 30 C






AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $10 for 9.5g  (0.34 oz).

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Let's quote from colourpop.com, shall we?
swipe, blend, and go with no filter stix. it conceals, corrects and perfects, for a flawless complexion in seconds. its medium-buildable coverage instantly blurs pores, covers blemishes, and blends effortlessly, for a natural skin-like finish. never cakey or drying, this stick glides on for the easiest application. perfectly portable, take it on-the-go for mess-free touch ups anytime, anywhere.

Does this come in any other shade than the one pictured above?
This comes in 30 shades.

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I would say this has a medium to full, buildable coverage with a soft matte finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
It appears as though this product contains base, pigment, and preservative ingredients. 

Is this scented?
This doesn't have any particular kind of scent.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Pros:
-Consistency is really smooth, easy to blend and apply
-Good coverage
Cons:
- it's a bit too matte for me personally
I would say that overall this gives really good coverage and is quick and easy to throw on. However, because of it being matte, it will take a little bit of time to blend out. Personally I prefer something with a more luminous finish.

What do I use to apply the product?
I apply this with  my AOA Wonder Blender - Pink Teardrop.

I feel as though this review is pretty thorough but please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment