Saturday, October 10, 2020

Concealer Review: Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer

Juvia's Place I Am Magic Concealer in J21



AvailabilityThe is exclusive to  Ulta and juviasplace.com where it retails at $14 for 10 ml (.34 fl. oz.).

Would I buy this again?: Yes!

What is it supposed to do?
Quoted from juviasplace.com:
Experience the new I AM MAGIC Liquid Concealer from Juvia's Place, designed to give you a full range of weightless coverage across 24 unique shades, formulated for all skin types and tones. Live YOUR magic with Juvia's Place.

Does this come in any other shades than the one pictured above?
As mentioned, this comes in 24 shades. 

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I'd say this is a full coverage concealer with a natural dewy finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
It appears not, mostly base, colorant, and preservative ingredients. 

Is this scented?
This has a faint paint-like scent that dissipates quickly after its applied. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
This greatly reminds me of Tarte Shape Tape but slightly fuller coverage and more affordable. I really LOVE it, not merely because I lucked out on a shade that's absolutely perfect for me but also because of the coverage and finish on this, a tiny bit goes a long way and honestly the applicator is so large and the coverage is so great that if you wanted to, you could use this as your foundation. 

What do I use to apply the product? 
I apply this with  my AOA Wonder Blender - Pink Teardrop.

I feel like this review is as thorough as it gets but please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself

No comments:

Post a Comment