Sunday, October 25, 2020

Concealer Review: ColourPop Pretty Fresh hyaluronic acid creamy concealer

ColourPop Pretty Fresh hyaluronic acid creamy concealer in Fair 07C



AvailabilityThis is  exclusive to  Ulta and colourpop.com where it retails at $9 for 6.50 g (.30 oz).

Would I buy this again?: Yes

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Quoted from colourpop.com:
this creamy, cushiony, full coverage concealer seamlessly blends into the skin leaving a natural, fresh finish. skin-loving, hyaluronic acid (aka ha) and coconut water hydrate the skin, while full coverage pigments cover and correct blemishes, this combo leaves you with fresh, perfected skin that lasts all day. oil free, dermatologist tested, and ideal for all skin types.

Does this come in any other shades than the one pictured above?
This comes in 30 shades. 

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I'd say this is a medium to full coverage concealer with a natural matte finish.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
According to colourpop.com:
HYALURONIC ACID known to hydrate and support healthy looking skin.
COCONUT WATER known to support hydration and skin softness.

Is this scented?
This has a paint-like scent that dissipates quickly after its applied. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
Given that this is touted as a "fresh" looking product with hyaluronic I'm surprised that the finish on this is matte. However, it's soft and natural-looking and has the kind of flexible matte texture where it doesn't reflect shine yet it also doesn't emphasize texture or make you look dry. I actually really like it. This provides nice coverage and wear. 

What do I use to apply the product? 
I apply this with  my AOA Wonder Blender - Pink Teardrop.

I feel like this review is as thorough as it gets but please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment