Tuesday, October 20, 2020

ColourPop Pawsitively Purrfect Super Shock Shadow Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fun, pinkish look.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for the soft amber gold from the Quo Highlight & Glow Palette using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Bare Study  and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied bh cosmetics Electric along with bh cosmetics Dippie with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied ColourPop Pawsitively Purrfect Super Shock Shadow with my Crown Pro C510 brush

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie and bh cosmetics Trixie using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black. For the waterline I applied ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Cry Baby.


For the lower lash line, I applied bh cosmetics Escape and blended it out with the Balm Mini Nude Eyeshadow Nude Dude in Flirty using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used ColourPop Falsies Faux-M-G Lashes in Bae  along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
For lips, I applied the  dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush, dermalogica and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. My bestie got the Quo palette for me. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment