Sunday, October 4, 2020

ColourPop Going Coconuts Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Going Coconuts Pressed Powder Palette.



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesHonestly my wife sent me a pic of this when it first launched and it looked really pretty so I decided to get it.
Shredded is described as a creamy vanilla with silver pinpoints, I'd say this is a matte vanilla tone with silver micro-glitter flecks.


Palm Reader is described as a white with gold flip, I'd agree with their description. 


Coolada is described as a cool taupe brown, I'd say it's a matte light warm taupe.
Lovely Bunch is described as a mid tone yellow brown, I'd agree with their description.
Coco Crush is described as a icy pale champagne, I'd say this is a warm taupe-y ginger base with an intense metallic champagne pearl.

Shell Yeah is described as a neutral ginger brown, I'd say this is a matte hot chocolate shade.
Get Crackin' is described as a cool brown with silver specks, I'd agree with that description.


Da Coco is described as a icy bronze with violet pinpoints, I'd agree with their description. The violet micro-glitter is subtle but gives a pretty dimension to the color.

Nutty is described as a  deep umber, I'd say this is a matte charcoal brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment